Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's Hard to Let a Good Man Go


Even though I have one book still to write for my series with Silver Publishing, Those Devilish De Marco Men, these characters don't seem to be in any hurry to move out of my head.

Then I realized I could continue to share them with you through the free Silver Shorts anthologies, published weekly by Silver.

It was one of those moments; the sort of thought that seems so obvious after you have it. So, based on the prompts sent out by Silver, each week I'll be adding free bonus material to this series--little sketches that will hopefully either tempt you to read the series, or reward you for loving these characters.

The first of these went up today. Set the evening before the first book, Soft Sounds of Pleasure begins, this short scene will introduce you to the men of this series--Daniel, Eric, Colton, and Jonah--three unmarried brothers and their nephew.

Since I never know which character will speak up until I see the prompts, this should be a lot of fun. I'll keep a running list of links to the downloads on the Silver site here on my blog, on the series page, in case you miss one.

Now, you can take a bite of me, every week, as my way of saying "Thank you". There's no catch and no charge, just three and a half hot guys waiting to whisk you into their world, and the only way you can get them is by visiting the Silver Publishing website. Just register for an account and start reading now, no purchase required.

Go on...take a bite.


No comments :

Post a Comment