Sunday, June 3, 2012

Busted ~ Soft Sounds of Pleasure #sixsunday



Another six sentences from my upcoming release, Soft Sounds of Pleasure.



Turning his back on her bare form was one of the hardest things he'd ever done, but Colton quietly spun around, praying to God she didn't wake. Lila had the right to masturbate on her own deck, and she probably had to, since Pete's accident had left him paralyzed from the neck down, but he'd had no right to see the proof.
The sound of a neighbor cranking his lawn-tractor might as well have been the jet engines firing up on the rocket ship he'd ride into Hell.
The voice she used in his fantasies when she begged him to fuck her stopped him dead in his tracks before he'd taken two silent steps.
"Examined and rejected, how depressing. Tell me Colton, how old is the lucky lady that's going to be the recipient of that most impressive bulge in your jeans?" 




Thanks for dropping in. Be sure to visit the official Six Sentence Sunday blog, where you'll find six more sentences from this week's participating writers.






13 comments :

  1. Oh my! What a great way to remind me that my wishlist of books to buy this month includes Soft Sounds of Pleasure! Very visual, very hot, and definitely enticing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great six! Love the line about the lawn tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, good for her. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite line here. Fabulously sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that, S.J. Thanks for dropping in :-)

      Delete
  4. Hot six. I think he'll be turning round double quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess there's always a chance the could keep going. Not. Thanks for the visit, Gemma. :D

      Delete
  5. Hmmm. What a pick up line...hers. Fantastic intro to a book I'm going to need to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gem. I enjoyed my little foray through your blog, it's stunning :-)

      Delete
  6. Hmm, her comment sounds more like a put down than a come on. Especially the bit about the possible age of his lovers. Is she implying he's into jailbait? Very good hook, but I'm not sure I like Lila very much at the moment.

    ReplyDelete