Sunday, September 21, 2014

We're Celebrating the Ndulgent Bloggers' 4th BLOGiversary!



We're Celebrating the Ndulgent Bloggers' 4th BLOGiversary!


4 Years of Reviews. 4 Years of Supporting Authors. 4 Years of Great Books. 4 Huge Bags o' Swag.









I began writing about the time Ndulgent began reviewing. Over the years, they've been very supportive of my work, as they have many other authors. Happy birthday, Ndulgent, and here's to many, many more years!


To help celebrate, I'm giving away an e-copy copy of my latest release, TuDawgs.

 Welcome to TuDawgs. Our county fair booth is now serving one very bad girl, sautéed in scandal and peppered with regrets. We grill her with relentless cops and reporters, top her with a choice, all-beef carnival worker, and slather on the heart-stopping hook-ups. Then we add a generous dollop of old flames and make the stakes mile-high. What’s that? You want a cotton-candy ending for your bad girl? That’ll cost her extra. Don’t say I spilled the secret ingredient, but the carnie’s running a rigged game.

Since the story is set at the county fair, just leave me a comment below, telling me your favorite thing about the fair and your e-mail address. Will it be the food, the displays, the rides? 
For my character, it was the hot carnie she met on opening day. 




2 comments :

  1. For me it's a toss up between their foot longs and their candy apples.

    jmesparza821 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rides but the elephant ears are the best very addicting, josephhawkshaw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete