Sunday, December 8, 2013

Useless #Sexy Snippets

      

 This week's seven sentences come from Incidental Contact, which releases Tuesday. 

        The fine print blurred. His mind’s eye saw the spray from the shower running over Amy's skin. The image was all too easy to conjure after last night. His brain sketched her hands, rubbing soap across her breasts and down her thighs. Then the image changed, and his hands were doing the rubbing.
        Thinking about what he was missing, he glared at the undisturbed fabric over his cock. Useless motherfucker.

What? I told you I made Eric suffer, didn't I? Yep, I wrote an erotic romance hero with erectile issues. Trust me, that's only one of the problems Eric must overcome, but it doesn't turn down the heat in this story one bit.

Be sure to read the sexy snippets from the other participants. Check the links
 here, or follow on Twitter or Facebook. My moving's all done. So's the unpacking. And I have cable, even if it does cut off seventeen times a day. (grrrr) Have a great week!


2 comments :

  1. Bad Eden, bad I say! ;-) Can't wait to see how this plays out.

    ReplyDelete